Salesfoce Implementation Services
As a Cloud Alliance Reseller of Salesforce, Mannya is a leading cloud computing specialist with a proven track record of Implementations, Integrations, Support and App development services. Our extensive solutioning experience will help the organization to reach the maximize ROI within the expected timeline.
Engaging with Salesforce, no longer have to worry about maintenance and upgrades. The updates take place three times a year in the background, without any need of infrastructure upgrade. As your trusted partner, we will be happy to advise you in choosing the right product that meets your requirements.
Salesforce implementation is not one size fits all. Every business is different and so is their process for adopting Salesforce. We design a unique implementation roadmap tailored to meet business objectives on time and on budget. Our team approaches implementation with strategic milestones in mind.
Value-based, Rapid delivery
- Focus on evolutionary, value-driven, and time-boxed development
- Meaningful discussions around process and technology enhancements
- Accelerating user adoption by focusing on ease of use
- Identify gaps, process issues and/or policy concerns for resolution with time to react
- Engage in “trade-off” discussions and make informed decisions to enable user adoption
- Side by side demonstration of need and system/solution, allowing the audience to see the system capabilities in context of business need at any time in the project life cycle
- Business audience and a design team to co-validate the solution requirements to validate that design and development are in-line with business expectations and user adoption metrics
- Involvement of technical resources throughout the project to provide knowledge of systems and the technical environment
- Leveraging our international workforce with extensive experience in Agile, Salesforce.com implementation
- Making full use of MTS delivery model
- Implementing Salesforce.com is not a start and stop project – It’s an ongoing journey for your entire organization. You must continuously educate your team on adoption of Salesforce’s capabilities. Stakeholder involvement, Communication plan, Training strategy, Continuous improvements to the system – all these will allow the user understand the reason for the change.